2018-19 Third Trimester Audition Registration
Please complete the following form to begin your audition process. When filling out the registration form, please note MYS uses email as a primary form of communication with our members and we request that you provide us with preferred emails for each student and each parent/guardian (if available). Audition time confirmations will be sent by email within two weeks of submission.
Students are only allowed to audition on one instrument.
After clicking “Submit” you will need to go to our shopping cart where you can pay the nonrefundable $40 audition fee.
A $40 audition fee is required.
Forms submitted without payment will not receive an audition time until payment is received.
Please fill out as much of the form as possible, required fields have a star next to them.
Once available slots have been filled for an instrument, students will be placed on a waiting list in case of cancellations. The audition fee will be refunded if no audition is scheduled.
If you would like to submit payment by mail please enclose payment, and submit to:
790 Cleveland Ave S., Suite 203
St. Paul, MN 55116
Audition Dates and Times
Auditions are scheduled on a first-come, first served basis. You will receive an email with your audition time confirmation and details within two weeks of submitting your registration.
Auditions will take place at Highland Park Middle School, 975 Snelling Ave, St. Paul, MN 55116
For our Third Trimester Auditions we are looking for:
- Violin (String, Philharmonic, Repertory)
- Viola (String, Repertory)
- Cello (String, Repertory)
- Bass (String, Philharmonic, Repertory, Symphony)
- Flute (Wind Orchestra, Symphony)
- Oboe (Wind Orchestra, Symphony)
- Clarinet (Wind Orchestra)
- Bassoon (Wind Orchestra, Philharmonic)
- Horn (Wind Orchestra, Philharmonic, Repertory, Symphony)
- Trumpet (Wind Orchestra)
- Trombone (Wind Orchestra, Philharmonic)
- Tuba (Wind Orchestra, Philharmonic, Symphony)
- Percussion (Wind Orchestra, Philharmonic, Repertory)