Make a Bequest
A bequest is a simple way to make a significant and lasting gesture of support for MYS.
How can I add the Minnesota Youth Symphonies to my will?
- You can choose to give MYS specific assets, a portion of your estate, or your residual estate after fulfillment of other portions.
- You can designate your gift for the general operating fund, a specific purpose or program, or “wherever the need is greatest”. Learn about our funds here.
- Use the sample language below for your will, discuss your wishes with your attorney, and let MYS know of your intentions so that we can be certain that your wishes are properly carried out and recognized.
- Our legal name: Minnesota Youth Symphonies
- Our tax identification number: 23-7272194
- Our mailing address: 790 Cleveland Ave S Suite 203, St. Paul, MN 55116
Thank you for considering a bequest to the Minnesota Youth Symphonies! If you have any additional questions about making a bequest to MYS, please contact MYS Executive Director Amelia Hemmingsen.